The Guyana Business Journal (GBJ) & Caribbean Policy Consortium (CPC) present Episode Seven of their Webinar Series, Transforming Guyana.
DATE: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
TIME: 10:30 AM EST
In Episode Seven, Dr. Blackman, Dr. Lewis, and their guests explore Guyana’s emergence as a Petrostate and its implications for Guyana’s Indigenous Communities.
Please register and join us for an informative and insightful conversation.
Valerie Garida Low, Former Minister within the Ministry of Indigenous Peoples’ Affairs
Sydney Allicock, Former Vice President, Guyana & Minister of Indigenous Peoples’ Affairs
Florence Alexi Larose, Consultant |Sustainable Development| Community Building| Rural Development| Indigenous Peoples|
Trevon Baird, Lecturer, Department of Language and Cultural Studies, University of Guyana.
Charlene Wilkinson, Lecturer, Department of Language and Cultural Studies, University of Guyana.
David Lewis,Vice President, Manchester Trade Ltd. Inc. & Fellow, Caribbean Policy Consortium
Terrence Blackman, Founder, Guyana Business Journal
- Transforming Guyana, Episode XII: Digitization and the emerging Guyanese Oil and Gas Economy
- Transforming Guyana, Episode XI: Empowering the Future
- CARICOM Relations with the UK-EU
- Is There a Roadmap for Regional Energy Cooperation and Energy Transition for the Southern Caribbean Energy Matrix?
- Transforming Guyana Episode X: “Unlocking the Potential of Guyana’s Oil and Gas Economy