In this webinar, women leaders will discuss the opportunities associated with female empowerment in the Caribbean, sharing their experiences, perspectives, and concerns for the future.
What are the conditions necessary for the inclusion of more women in the Caribbean economies? Are the Caribbean States, banks and educational institutions promoting female enterprises and broadening opportunities for women’s professional development? How can women improve their labor standing and achieve benefits equal to those of their male counterparts, for the same work rendered? The webinar aims to respond to these questions at a time when the Caribbean is facing some of the most significant challenges in its recent history.
Ms. Mariame McIntosh Robinson
President and CEO, First Global Bank, Jamaica
Dr. Susanne Zwingel
Politics and International Relations and LACC Affiliated Faculty,
Ms. Kimberly Green President, Green Family Foundation
- Transforming Guyana Season II, Episode IX, Guyanese Fiscal Policy in the Era of Oil & Gas
- Transforming Guyana Season II, Episode VIII, Guyana’s Journey to Becoming a Top Choice for Investors
- Transforming Guyana Season II, Episode VII, Developing and Enforcing a Regulatory Framework for a Safe and Sustainable Guyanese Oil and Gas Industry
- Latin America-Caribbean relations in a multipolar world
- Transforming Guyana, Season II, Episode VI, Workforce Development and the Emerging Guyanese Oil and Gas Economy